Send Goodwill gestures to build stronger business relationships
Goodwill gestures can thank customers for their business, say sorry for any inconvenience they may have experienced, or delight them with a surprise gift. We can help you get it right.
Why send goodwill gestures to employees or customers?
There are many reasons why you might want to send goodwill gestures to customers or employees. It could be to show appreciation for their business, to say sorry, or to thank them for loyalty.
We work with global businesses who use goodwill gestures as part of their customer or employee retention strategy. Goodwill gifts are a great way to keep your customers happy, and they can also help you build goodwill within your company! Send items like hampers, wine, chocolates or branded goods in minutes.
There are many different types of goodwill gestures, and you can explore them all in our shop - or create your own! Our team are here to help you.
We can help you find the perfect goodwill gifts for your employees or customers, and we'll even take care of the packaging so it's branded with your logo, colours and a letter or note in your font.
Build trust and goodwill long term with the onecode
If you want to send regular gestures of goodwill, you might like to know about the onecode platform from Simply Thank You as well.
The onecode is a gift card/ code that provides the recipient with a unique code - that can be swapped for whatever they want. Instead of choosing your own gift card or treat for them - you give the gift of real choice as your gesture of goodwill.
This is a great way to offer your thanks, whilst also offering total choice and you can track if they have used it, allowing you to see the ROI of goodwill in your business.
It's easy to send and to spend! Here's how it works.
- Get your onecode gift card value
- Choose to deliver by email or SMS - we can handle it for you!
- They access a branded platform that greets them by name and shows them a variety of treats and gift cards they can pick from with instant digital delivery when they buy digital gift cards or next day delivery for physical gifts.
Speak to us today about enhancing your goodwill gestures with the onecode.
Get in touch about gestures of goodwill
When could you send a gesture of goodwill?
Here are some ideas of moments that could be celebrated with a gift.
- A new baby
- A wedding
- A promotion or new role
- A new starter
- Great customer service
- Going the extra mile
- During a period of ill health
- At a time of family emergency
- Following a sabbatical or time off
- Recognising overcoming adversity
- During a change in the business
- Following a house move
- To celebrate an engagement
- As thanks for continued long service